Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Post


Wednesday was my sister's birthday. She came in town from Memphis, where she lives now, to celebrate. We had a family dinner including Clarke's parents at Doe's on Wednesday night. We skipped Thursday night but had another dinner with our friends on Friday at Cantina Laredo. The restaurant was ok, but I am sure it would have been better if I could have had a margarita! After the dinner party, Clarke and I headed to see Pat Green in the Rivermarket!

I have also been reading a lot of different baby and pregnancy books this weekend. There is so much information! I am afraid I won't remember half of what I am reading now when our little critter arrives.

Unfortunately our cable has been out since the thunderstorm on Thursday night. That has forced Clarke and me to watch our current obsession, Friday Night Lights, on my computer. We can't get enough of Coach Taylor, Saracen and Tim Riggins! We started watching from the very first episode in season one and are almost finished with the second season. I can't wait for the third season that is currently on TV to end so we can get it in our netflix queue!

I can't believe my first post is so short! I have to get back to my Sunday chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment