Wednesday, April 1, 2009

fried chicken, idol and in-laws

Clarke is still out of town, so Fenny and I went to his parent's house for fried chicken and American Idol.

I was glad to see Megan go tonight. I think she is extremely pretty but so annoying! I don't understand why Matt was in the bottom three again this week! I know his last two performances have not been his best, but he is still one of the top contenders!

Different subject............Why is Edward not going to be in the next Twilight movie? He has to be joking, right? I don't think I will be able to watch it without him.

Oh, and Michelle and Barack got some work done today in London. I loved the pictures of The Obamas and Queen Elizabeth! So cool!

It is past the Little Critter and Fenny's bedtime........................

No comments:

Post a Comment