Saturday, April 4, 2009

Queen Duke


Clarke is back in town! Yay! We spent last night with Meg, Deere and Luci. We had dinner at Buffalo Grill then came back to our house for more drinks. Fun times as usual with that crew.

Luci and Deere's "save the date" card went out to all the wedding guest this week. They look great! We talked about that some at dinner, or maybe we made fun of Luci about it. Luci was wanting to know if we asked everyone we had talked to in the last 24 hours if they received their card, and if they liked it! Hahaha Their wedding date is 9-19-09 in Tyler, Texas. I am so proud to be Luci's Matron of Honor and I will really hope I will be there because Baby Tucker's due date is 9-26-09! I have a gut feeling I will be there!

Ok, now to the real reason for this post. My friend, Queen Amy Michael Duke, is arriving in Little Rock today. I knew she was coming, but I did not know Megan was picking her up from the airport! Duh! I am going with Megan to pick her up! I have not seen Amy since I found out I was pregnant. That is way too long! You have to know Amy, but she is probably one of the most hilarious people I know. Anytime I am in a bad mood I start thinking of "Amy stories" to cheer me up! I can't wait to hear what she has to say about my belly even though it is not visible yet! I love, Ames! Oh, and Amy has given my a little hell about blogging. She says it stresses her out.....whatever that means. Even though it is a stress for her she is was my first follower! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment